Sharkwater fibreglass shark up for auction (14 Comments)

Rob Stewart posing with the 16 foot long Sharkwater fibreglass sharkThe 16 foot long fibreglass shark that was used to promote Sharkwater at various functions, including film festivals and movie premieres, is up for auction at eBay. Rob’s willing to part with this valuable piece of movie memorabilia to order raise funds for his new film, Rise Again. Check out the shark at by clicking on this link, which will lead you straight to the auction.

14 Responses to “Sharkwater fibreglass shark up for auction”

1. Ed Choi March 29th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

It’s a shame that I’m not living in Hong Kong at the moment. I’d love buy the shark and wheel it around every weekend to raise awareness right there where 70% of dead sharks would end up…

1. sarah April 3rd, 2009 at 7:12 pm

i want to buy that shark and pull it around everywhere to raise awerness to sharks being finned but you no if your selling a REAL baby mini shark i would so buy one but i would rather they be able to be free in the ocean but if i buy it i could set it free then if someone killed it for its fins i could sue them!

1. bubbles April 16th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

I Would rock this baby all over town!

1. amanda October 7th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Sharks rock!Don;t hurt/kill them!!!

1. Oliva May 14th, 2014 at 7:33 am

I like reading a popst that can make men and women think.
      Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

1. ザック May 15th, 2014 at 6:27 am

Innovative men Guide Demonstrates Ideas On How To Dominate The men Market

1. ralph lauren polo shirts big pony June 28th, 2014 at 2:58 am

great disign , beauty color , high quality , the same as dicribed , great seller ‘ and fast shipping (20 days to Brazil) ‘ recomendedProduct is the same as shown in the picture. Very nice.

1. ralph lauren girls dress June 28th, 2014 at 2:58 am

Adorei,embora tenha demorado para chegar amei,mas o prazo foi o correto.Good quality! Recommend the shop and the seller! Would definitely buy again! It took enough to get in my country – bought on February 2 and received today April 10 – but otherwise okay …

1. vintage polo ralph lauren June 28th, 2014 at 2:59 am

RUS. Kachestvennaya sumka. Vysota – 22 sm. Myagkaya kozha. Dostavka – 20 dney s momenta zakaza (Respublika Komi, Rossiya). Thank you!There was kind of a chemical smell, but I think it will go away. Cute small bag! Arrived very quickly.

1. women ralph lauren polo shirts June 28th, 2014 at 2:59 am

Hello, thank you seller, fast delivery, corresponds photo, I recommend!Item as described. Love the design but not sure about the quality. Seems a bit cheap. Probably would not last long, but you get what you paid for And those who are actively engaged in running or cycling, that is inflated legs, these jeans should be taken with some reserve. Pockets

1. ralph lauren girls dress June 28th, 2014 at 2:59 am

Demorou 70 dias pra chegar, mas acredito que tenha sido a epoca do natal que dificultou. A calca e linda, cor exata, o tamanho 31 coube perfeitamente em mim, uso calca 40-42 no brasil. bem justa na panturrilha, mas acredito que va ceder um pouquinho, recomendo o produto e ja quero pedir outras cores.the size was sure, I bought size 27 equivalent to size 36 in Brazil. Beautiful!!

1. homepage July 19th, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I like looking through a post that can make people think. Also,
      thanks for permitting me to comment!

Feel free to surf to my web site – homepage

1. nugeteal.wordpress.com July 22nd, 2014 at 6:52 am

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
      was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
      I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking
      at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good
      platform.

1. keystone colorado condo rental August 24th, 2014 at 4:43 am

Great blog you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.

I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!